Sage ERP X3
About Sage ERP X3
Sage ERP X3 is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution which offers the power of a full-scale, integrated software solution alongside unprecedented simplicity, flexibility and scalability. Sage ERP X3 puts the full power of a single central data storage system within the reach of many more organisations.
Sage ERP X3 uses a central database structure which brings together Financial, Manufacturing, HR, Supply Chain Management, CRM, and Project Management modules to give you a complete data platform for all areas of your business. It offers flexible management and reporting tools, web access, and is able to interact with a wide range of external data sources and third-party applications.
A simple, integrated management solution
Sage ERP X3 is an integrated management solution that drives performance and will rise to all the challenges facing your business such as:
• Controlling the effects of globalisation in terms of your international development or on new markets and on the dimensions of your ecosystem
• Running all of your company's activities on one system and strengthening the efficiency of your processes
• Making internal and external collaboration easier to increase your ability to respond and anticipate
• Improving customer satisfaction
• Guaranteeing a quick return on investment and controlling operating costs
With its Web 2.0 technology, Sage ERP X3 focuses on collaborative technology and customisable ergonomics to simplify your processes and increase efficiency. Sage ERP X3 is the market leader in solutions fully dedicated to midsize and large companies. Thanks to its application extensions, its international scope, and its expert and advanced functionality, Sage ERP X3 adapts to your company regardless of size or organisation style. Sage ERP X3 helps you to constantly align operations with the company strategy and to run your activity from all angles. With a network of 150 dealers and operations in 40 countries, Sage ERP X3 has already won over 2,700 companies and has over 150,000 users.